EconoMe is a cutting edge organization devoted to pioneering technology solutions in the financial services sector; providing advisory services to private and public organizations as well as raising fiscal and monetary policy awareness.
We are in the process of rolling out pivotal technological solutions geared towards increasing financial inclusion across the African continent by facilitating access to formal financial services such as payments, credit and access to capital.
Our advisory services arm provides access to a wealth of knowledge in financial regulatory compliance, fiscal and monetary policy etc. to private individuals, SMEs, financial service providers, private and public institutions.
We believe that the democratization of fiscal and monetary policy knowledge is key to building an engaged modern citizenry. This is why we are focussed on arming the public with the knowledge to understand these policies and how they affect daily life.
It is into this dynamic mix of cutting edge financial services that we seek to introduce new members who share our passion for knowledge, exploring new frontiers in technology, business excellence, innovation and professionalism.
Immediate opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect based in Lagos. As a technology leader, you will partner with delivery and engineering teams to build solutions that are aligned with target architectures and standards and you will lead efforts to establish effective architectures to support the needs of the organization.
- Responsible for project architectures and solutions. Main deliverables include the Project Solution/Technical Architecture and Architecture Decision Document
- Provide assessment of feasible solution options
- Provide technical leadership and guidance across the lifecycle of a project to drive delivery of high-quality solutions
- Lead the technical review and evaluation of COTS offerings
- Identifying opportunities to reuse enterprise and shared technology services
- Influence a wide range of stakeholders across multiple LOBs & obtain consensus on the correct technical solution
- Lead engagement with external parties and relevant regulatory authorities in development of the solution
- Partnering with multiple delivery teams operating in Agile and traditional waterfall fashion to ensure solutions built are aligned to the long-term targets
- Candidates will be expected to immediately contribute and lead the architecture for critical Payments-related projects.
- Candidates will have specialization in one of the following architecture disciplines: Application Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture, Information Architecture, Information Security Architecture, Integration Architecture.
- Deep understanding of Payments Architecture.
- Analytical with good inter-personal skills.
- Tenacious, Self-starter, Driven Shows initiative.
- Decisive and pragmatic problem solver.
- Assertive, Well-developed communication skills. Able to engage with both technical and non-technical staff at all levels in the organization, to understand and respond to their needs in rapidly changing environments.
- Customer focused. Driven to improve the business by the application of information technology.
- Flexible. Willingness and strong ability to learn.
- Strong team player with leadership potential.
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written.
- Last, but not least, a great colleague to work with. We hugely value people with ambition, humility and a great sense of humour.
- Education in Information technology at bachelor or master level
- Minimum of 6 years in IT is required, of which 2 years in a comparable role is strongly preferred
- Experience in the payments industry including NIBSS Payments processing is essential
- Experience in Payments API and file transfer process is essential
- Experience of white labelling is essential
- Experience of managing developers responsible for front and back end payments solution
- Experience with Service Orientated and Event Driven Architecture
- (Preferred) Experience architecting high availability systems, services and solutions
- (Preferred) Experience with using and certification of TOGAF
- (Preferred) Two year experience with mobile payments technologies
- (Preferred) Experience working in large (1M+) transformation programs
- (Preferred) Deep knowledge and Experience of API driven architectures
- (Preferred) Specialized skills in one of Big Data Technologies, API management, High Availability services
- (Technical) Knowledge:
- TOGAF, Zachman, BPMN
- UML (domain model, activity and state diagram, sequence diagrams, use cases)
- Java, J2EE, C/C++, Net BPMN, PL/SQL, SSL/PKI/IT Security, Oracle Fusion, Ab-Initio, Hadoop, Coherence
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495708 to apply for this job .