A Reputable construction firm urgently requires qualified candidates to
join and manage projects currently taking place nationwide.
- Project Site Administration
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Manage allocated labor and appointed subcontractors to work safely each day.
- To keep clear and comprehensive records of all works carried out on the site.
- Develop the program of work and action plan for making the project work.
- Ensure that all site operations are carried out in strict accordance with the company’s policies on Health & Safety, the Environment, and Quality Management.
- Ability to prepare and deliver efficient progress and risk assessment reports
- Oversee the running and successful delivery of one or more projects at any given time
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The position requires demonstration of a high level of professional competence, personal integrity, and site leadership capabilities.
- Must possess a good degree in Building or Civil Engineering with at least 5-10 years proven track record with solid periods of employment on Build, civil and infrastructure Projects.
- Strong Project Management background would be an added advantage.
- Ability to use relevant engineering design software to generate Civil/Structural drawings and calculations.
- High level of analytical, commercial, communication and negotiation skills
- Be competent on Microsoft Word, Project, Excel, and AUTOCAD software.
- Be willing to work Engineering Hours from time to time when critical or possession works are scheduled
- Membership of relevant professional bodies would be an added advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495565 to apply for this job .