A firm in the trade and services sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- The successful candidate will report to the board.
- Responsible for the daily operations of the BDC and manage its staff.
- Drive the BDC’s marketing activities and lead the BDC into profitability.
- Ability to generate new customers while keeping existing customers satisfied at all times
- Ability to deploy strategies that position the BDC as the number 1 authorized dealer in the market
- A champion with exceptional leadership skills that grows high-performance teams to succeed.
- Good financial planning and forecasting that always ensures that the BDC is liquid
- Ability to leverage commercial banking products in terms of FX sales and purchases
- A graduate
- Minimum of 8 years’ post-academic experience in Financial services with at least 3 years at top management level in Bureau De change or Foreign exchange department of the bank.
- Emphasis on experience in marketing FX and financial products.
- Ideal age should be 35 – 45 years
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495541 to apply for this job .