This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Construction / Real Estate jobs in Nigeria
An established construction company based in Lagos
· Developing a strong product knowledge as well as customer service plan
· Maintain accurate customer data base for reporting, mailing and marketing programs
· Closing sales deals, checking the building for any risks and hazards, assisting in organizing remedial work as appropriate; and encouraging a sense of community across the development and marketing programs
· Maintaining relationships with existing clients, new client acquirement, lead generation, and giving sales presentations to prospective clients
· Providing inputs, creative solutions and ideas to the management team on products offerings
· Conduct market research to identify requirements for current and future property developments
· At least 5
· Excellent networking experience and proven track record of successfully working with senior decision makers
· Knowledge of the property market, current and future market trends and a good awareness of the issues facing buyers
· Proven track record in end to end sales from initial appointment, through to presentation, negotiation and contract signature
· Strong leadership qualities, pleasant personality with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency in MS Office applications needed.