A firm in the logistic sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Manage general administration matters
- Person will be responsible for the day-to-day running of all aspects of deliveries.
- He/she will be in charge of planning, coordination of, management and reporting of delivery activities of the dispatch riders engaging with beneficiaries and recipient of goods and packages.
- Person will be responsible for various administrative duties throughout the office including recruitment, mobilization, welfare, strategic planning and training, and general administration.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers.
- Understand and promote the company's vision, mission, and goals to customers and community.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Ability to manage completion of tasks/deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm and gracious under pressure. A
- Attention to professional attire, mannerisms, and communication.
- 1-3 years experience in Word, Excel and basic data entry preferred could be a plus.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495532 to apply for this job .