An oil and gas firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Ensure daily/weekly visits to the authorities below to maintain relationships with key potential and existing clients for information purposes:
- Crude oil marketing department (COMD): Shipping and terminals, office of the Group General Manager, demurrage, audit, revenue, commercial, programming and nominations.
- Petroleum products pricing regulatory authority (PPPRA): Operations, Petroleum subsidy fund (psf), audit, finance, office of the Executive Secretary.
- Pipelines and product marketing company (PPMC): Office of the MD and Executive Director Commercial, sales, commercial, legal and finance.
- NNPC Retail: Office of the Managing Director, Sales and Marketing and Operations
- Send daily updates on visits to the authorities above as assigned by supervisor
- Ensure that company clientele data base is updated daily, weekly and monthly, to capture changes in personnel postings, promotions, movements, retirements, etc name, contact no, home address and job title) of each client is in the client database at all times.
- Provide Operator and Trader with relevant information to develop and execute approved short-term strategies for each trading book (gasoline, kerosene, crude oil, condensate, naphtha, fuel oil and diesel or other product deemed part of the trading book.
- Maintains excellent relationships with key regulatory officials (e.g. PPMC, PPPRA, DPR, COMD, NNPC), and obtains all necessary information as may be required, to facilitate the successful conduct of trades.
- Support the Bus. Dev/Relationship Officer and Manager in the collation of information.
- Develop relationships with competitors, stakeholders, officers of various agencies where necessary for the purpose of gathering information and understanding transactions that are available as advised by supervisor.
- Conducts comprehensive market research and analysis to obtain deep understanding of market size, potential opportunities (EG Fuel Oil market, PMS market, Crude oil market, LPG, condensate market.
- Ensure that all relevant information on customer requirements, market trends, asset developments and competitor intelligence is communicated back to relevant persons.
- Ensure compliance with industry, regulatory, company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a close working relationship by way of regular interaction via phone calls emails and “one-on-one” meetings with the legal (contracts), finance (float, payment confirmations) and operations (loadings, vessel nominations and ETAs or ETD’s) departments of the company to ensure a seamless execution of the processes as defined and set out in the Hyde Energy On boarding manual .
- All other duties as assigned
- Quality, comprehensiveness, timeliness and accuracy of data provided to supervisor.
- Accuracy and Effectiveness of relevant information support provided.
- Levels of adherence to laid down policies, processes and procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a second class upper degree in any social science field
- Knowledge of relevant computer software
- Knowledge of operations of standard office equipment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Package
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- Minimum of 2 years’ of experience in related role.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495528 to apply for this job .