Interra Networks is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions.
- He/She must have good understanding of English and Igbo language to communicate.
- Must be able to read, speak and write English language fluently.
- Accurate comprehension, interpretation and capturing of information, accuracy and timely response to calls.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology.
- Some experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes.
- Ability to understand individual differences.
- Problem solving skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Listening skills.
- Problems analysis and problem solving skills.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good Judgment skills.
- Team work.
- Stress tolerance.
- Time management skills.
- Persuasion skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply through the link
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495422 to apply for this job .