HRLeverage delivers an excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions & Strategic Management Support Services through a custom-built approach for organizations. As a premium professional service firm domiciled in Africa we have a global network. Our consultancy offerings include; Executive Search & Recruitment Services, HR Advisory Services, Management Consultancy, Training and People Improvement, Career Advisory Job Search and Resume Draft.
The Sales coordinator would facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company. The Sales Coordinator would have to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional events
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Supporting the field sales team and Organising sales promotional campaigns.
- Ensuring that staff uniforms and personal appearance are always clean and professional.
- Carrying out administrative tasks such as data input, processing information, completing paperwork and filing documents.
- Contacting potential customers to arrange appointments & Resolving any sales related issues with customers.
- Completing the administrative needs of the Sales Department.
- Accurately analyzing and assessing statistical data.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Degree Great educational background/ BSc/BA/HND in business administration OR the fields of computer science or engineering.
- Relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
- Applicable experience or successful track record with 5 to 7 years’ experience.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Proficiency in English
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Well-organised and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495385 to apply for this job .