A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this position
- Uses the curriculum, and current research-based instructional practices to develop interdisciplinary units of instruction that meet both the group and individual needs of students.
- Works with students of various abilities assigned to the classroom, including those with learning differences as diagnosed.
- May be required to participate in meetings, training, and planning cooperatives to fully meet each student’s needs.
- Uses various assessment tools/strategies such as observations, children’s work samples, continuum of development, portfolios, etc. to help make instructional decisions for individual students.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a degree in Mathematics, Engineering or related course.
- 1-3 years’ experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Must have integrity.
- Must be experienced in teaching or instructing.
- Must not be older than 32 years.
- Be willing to work on Saturdays (and public holidays when necessary)
- Be willing to travel at a short notice.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495368 to apply for this job .