We are a leader in the transport sector located in Lagos. We are recruiting qualified candidates to drive operations of the company
Learn business by completing work assignments, gain operational knowledge and experience required by working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a Branch Manager.
- Observe experienced Managers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of Branch Terminals.
- Ensure terminal Sales Target Is Achieved.
- Monitor The Movement Of buses.
- Ensure proper scheduling of buses
- Ensure Adequate Coordination Of Activities In The Various Districts.
- Ensure That All Sales Are Well Accounted For (Lodged Into The Bank According To Company Policy.
- Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program.
- Any other assignment assigned from time to time.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must be a 2nd class lower graduate.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC programme
- 1 years experience in logistics is desired but compulsory
- Basic proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skill
- Analytical skills, Assertive skills and Time management skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495359 to apply for this job .