A firm in the logistics sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Updates Facebook, Twitter and other social media Accounts.
- Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with the company.
- Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
- Updates Facebook and Twitter accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content of the company activities and events.
- Completes other social media projects as assigned.
- Regularly observes the online activity of model organizations researches and reports on “social media best practices”.
- Completes other research projects as assigned
- Relationship Management:
- Manages the Company/ Client relationship and interfaces between Company/ Client.
- Resolves Client compaint and ensures customer Satisfaction.
- Ensure Customers have the best of quality Service delivery and experience.
- Creative Self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- A very confident Individual.
- Details oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with all Microsoft applications and Internet browsers. Experience in Photoshop and Design is an added advantage.
- Familiarity and facility with mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Nairaland, Instagram, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Good knowledge of graphic enhancement.
- Good knowledge of basic accounting and marketing.
- Candidates should maintain a positive attitude under pressure, exhibit a strong work ethics, and enjoy working with a wide range of personalities.
- Most importantly, the candidate should be flexible and willing to take on multiple tasks in a startup environment.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495358 to apply for this job .