KPMG Nigeria - Our client is a Pension Fund Administration company that provides a range of retirement support services including the review, design, and implementation of pension benefits communications, ensuring that all Trustees and Companies comply with all Legislation (Especially the Pension Reform Acts 2004). The Company serves as the first point of call for pension-related questions and provides support to its customers via helpdesk, SMS alerts and online service.
In line with the Company’s desire to ensure that key roles are filled by best in class talent with the requisite skills and experience, the Company seeks to hire a qualified candidate to fill this position
Detailed Job Description:
- The role will be responsible for overseeing the preparation of strategic and operational plans for the ICT department, deployment and management of the technology infrastructure and all ICT processes and systems, to meet the requirements of the business.
- The role will oversee and manage RSA-related operations, including transactions or interactions with all stakeholders e.g. RSA account holders, PFCs, etc. and also oversee the maintenance and update of the database of registered members.
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Computer Engineering or other relevant discipline
- 8 - 10 years relevant experience with at least 3 years in a Management role.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of network management and security system
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/ IP protocol
- Exposure to data processing, hardware platforms and outsourced systems.
- Working knowledge of system development standards, policies and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to Information Technology
- Excellent understanding of project management principles
- Ability to translate business needs into technology requirements
- Good communication, report writing and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Strong leadership, supervisory and people management skills
- Good administration and organisation skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495334 to apply for this job .