KPMG Nigeria - Our client is a Pension Fund Administration company that provides a range of retirement support services including the review, design, and implementation of pension benefits communications, ensuring that all Trustees and Companies comply with all Legislation (Especially the Pension Reform Acts 2004). The Company serves as the first point of call for pension-related questions and provides support to its customers via helpdesk, SMS alerts and online service.
In line with the Company’s desire to ensure that key roles are filled by best in class talent with the requisite skills and experience, the Company seeks to hire a qualified candidate to fill this position
Detailed Job Description
- The role will be responsible for developing, implementing and coordinating the organisation’s risk management strategy, ensuring compliance with control procedures and risk management frameworks through continuous identification, measurement and reporting of risk position.
- In addition, the role will monitor compliance with regulations, circulars, directives, etc. issued by PENCOM as well as the corporate governance policies of the Company.
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years relevant work experience, with at least 3 years in an Audit-related function at middle management level
- Demonstrate a proven ability to manage market, liquidity and enterprise risk
- Deep understanding of risk management trends in the local & international financial services industry
- Clear understanding and knowledge of the business objectives and processes of various functions
- Deep understanding of enterprise risk management strategies, techniques and reporting applications
- Proven track record in the effective leadership and motivation of staff
- Very good understanding of market, liquidity and enterprise risk
- Sound knowledge of accounting concepts, principles and best practices
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495333 to apply for this job .