A firm in the financial sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- The main function of the Credit Officer is to plan, coordinate, control and direct all lending operations in such a way as to minimize risk and ensure profitable lending.
- He or she reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- To generate and build a risk asset portfolio.
- To process clients applications and appraise the financials of the borrower.
- To ensure that all required documents are completed and signed by the customer.
- To monitor and control the performance of risk assets.
- Qualification: HND
- Analytical skills
- Computer proficiency
- Experience : 1 5 years
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495250 to apply for this job .