Masters Children School seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- To teach and educate students according to guidelines provided by the National Curriculum Framework under the overall guidance of the competent education authority;
- To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head of School or Head of Unit.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class.
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students.
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan of the particular school they are giving service in.
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behaviour of one’s students.
- Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students.
- Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of students or class entrusted to him/her.
- Providing guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters and on their further education and future careers; providing information on sources of more expert advice;
- Communicating, consulting and co-operating with other members of the school staff, including those having posts of special responsibility and parents/guardians to ensure the best interest of students;
- Reviewing and evaluating one’s own teaching and learning strategies, methodologies and programme/s in line with the National Curriculum Framework guidelines;
- Advising and co-operating with the Head of School, Assistant Head, Heads of Department, Education Officers, and other teachers in the preparation and development of courses of study, teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and pastoral care arrangements;
- Participating in In-Service education and training courses as well as in continuing professional development (CPD) opportunities, and taking part in action research exercises;
- Maintaining good order and discipline amongst students under one’s care and safeguarding their health and safety at all times;
- Participating in staff, group or other meetings related to the school curriculum or pastoral care arrangements, for the better organization and administration of the school;
- Contributing to the professional development of new teachers and student teachers according to arrangements agreed with the Head of School;
- Providing the necessary information and advice to the designated personnel in the school and/or College and to provide all the necessary information regarding requisitions and arrangements in connection with the teaching of the subject/s assigned to him/her;
- Participating in school assemblies;
- Registering and monitoring the attendance of students under one’s care.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495193 to apply for this job .