A state-of –the-art medical diagnostic center requires qualified candidates to fill this role
- In charge of the medical inventory for the centre;
- Expected to work closely with the doctors, radiographers and ultrasound practitioners; moving from area to area as required;
- Interviewing patients (training provided) for CT, MR and minor procedures to make sure they have complied with instructions, are aware of the test or procedure to be performed (obtain informed consent) and that there are no allergies or contraindications;
- Willing to commit to a new challenge in a new area of her/his practice.
- May have worked in the OR (Theatre), ER/Accident & Emergency Dept, or ICU
- Familiar with good infection control techniques for minor procedures and can assist the physician in their cases.
- Must be adept at setting IV's or be willing to undertake training prior to starting. This is a "must-have".
- Computer literate, at least capable of making basic computer entries and is generally comfortable with a computer.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495156 to apply for this job .