A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Work within the Customer Services Team to offer telephone and administrative support to the centralized Complaints and will often be the first point of contact for enquiries. This role will contribute to providing an identifiable, and their representatives with enquiries and concerns.
- Interact with the customers to provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products. Also they deal with and help resolve any customer complaints.
- Customer inquiries often involve some form of complaint that the customer service officer must handle in accordance with the company’s guidelines and policies.
- Help generate sales lead.
- Answering telephone calls from customers
- Responding to e-mails
- Stock Enquiries and sales (from customers and branches)
- Dealing with complaints
- Policy/promotion enquiries
- Branch Support
- Minimum qualification HND/BSC
- 2 years’ experience in Customer Service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A genuine enjoyment of a customer focused role
- Remaining calm and staying positive when dealing with challenging queries
- Self-motivated to keep your product knowledge up to date
- Confidence when dealing with customers and key people within the business
- Excellent administration skills with strong Microsoft office experience ideally gained in a similar environment
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495152 to apply for this job .