House of Tara International seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Provide leadership for all purchasing, warehouse, logistics and shipping, activities with an effort to control costs while also improving efficiency and accuracy in the management of inventory.
- Oversee the purchasing, shipping, receiving, logistics and dispatch of products
- Overseeing stock control and processing;
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and planning future capacity requirements
- Delivering and fulfilling stock orders from branch stores;
- Manage the returns to the warehouse and ensure items are dealt with promptly.
- Carry out regular stock take’s and report on results.
- Resolve stock discrepancies, including negatives, unfound and sold out products, and report outcome;
- Responsible for ensuring quality processes are implemented to ensure a "Right First Time” product to all customer (internal/external)
- Identify errors and eliminate root cause using robust corrective actions; sustain the corrective actions to eliminate repeat cases;
- Monitor stock levels in order to highlight minimum and excess levels and therefore prevent part shortages;
- Ensure security of warehouse environment and maintain access control;
- Perform day to day administrative tasks such as maintaining files and processing paperwork;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the General Manage
- Graduate degree
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience, preferably in a lead role.
- Knowledge of inventory/warehousing, supply chain and stock control methods and procedures.
- Experience in methods of receiving, inspecting, issuing stock and handling stock returns
- Warehouse operations and procedures.
- Space utilization and inventory techniques.
- Proper methods of storing products and supplies.
- Record-keeping techniques.
- Inventory methods and practices.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Skill & Competencies Required:
- Customer Service
- Planning & Execution
- While performing, the duties pertaining to this position, you will be regularly required to make use of close vision to read reports, summaries and other documents; work will be performed while standing, sitting and/or walking; requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing; requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations as well as for lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects of medium weights, up to 75 pounds; the job may require bending, squatting, climbing, reaching; involves exposure to dust and other free floating particles.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495106 to apply for this job .