Monumental Solutions operators of Monumental Solutions LLC, is America’s leading provider in cutting-edge I.T Solutions and Staff Augmentation services for small and large business entities in the Virginia area and we also provide services in the commercial space and some well identified federal government agencies. Monumental Solutions USA is expanding our business portfolio into the international market industry with the introduction of CHOP-UP NIGERIA GAMES AND LOTTERY LIMITED. Chop-Up Naija will specialize in the re-conceptualization of ideas that are meant to change the trajectory of modern gaming and lottery inventions for citizens of every state in Nigeria we establish our business presence in.
The Human Resources Manager role is extremely critical in the growth and overall structural operations for the company. There is considerable potential to grow our anticipated products we intend to introduce to the Nigerian market nationwide with both existing and projected customer accounts. This growth will come both from geographical expansion by developing our sales networks in the existing markets. The Human Resources Manager goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
Theses individual must possess extensive networking capabilities, great communication skills, and a professional ethical values demonstrated in a similar role for a high demanding sales and marketing-based product company.
Human Resources Manager is responsible for managing and enhancing the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. A large part of the position’s emphasis is on employee’s development, policy management and sales training, and as a result, it is estimated that 80% of the time will be spent in the office with employees and/or with the sales team to increase effectiveness and grow revenues.
- Work with the General Manager to develop strategies and implementing ideas to actualize the company’s daily, weekly and monthly sales goals.
- Oversee the management of the employees, distribution office, inventory and administrative functions. Currently the personnel total is in start-up mode and over time will increase significantly in size
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Continually improve the supporting executive members and the sales team by reinforcing sales training and utilizing proven sales processes.
- Personally manage key relationships with senior level clients/customers in select targeted jurisdictions.
- Hire, train and develop direct reports and approve other key personnel hiring to support the growth in the region.
- Sets short- and long-term Human Resources strategies and implementation plan.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding daily, weekly and monthly company performance.
- Maintains accurate records of all product pricings, sales and activity reports.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company, federal and state government policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team members accordingly.
- Insures that all subordinate management team and sales personnel meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes accordingly.
- Maintains a great contact and a professional relationship with all distributors, retailers, agents and customers in our market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Must be aware of federal and state variances in cultural and legal issues pertaining to employees’ relations and sales.
- Exemplify and support established performance expectations and service values of all team members.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 7+ years in the high volume sales and Marketing industry and 5+ years’ experience in Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumers (B2C) marketing with an emphasis on new product business development required.
- 7-10 years proven senior level experience in people and resources management.
- A proven record of successful business acumen in the last 3 years and a successful track record in Human Resources and Employees relations in the last 3 years either in the private or commercial new business industry, preferably in the lottery related industry.
- The successful candidate shall be an energetic, effective, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in a high demanding sales environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/Business Administration/Marketing/Business Development/ Business Management or equivalent work experience required. Master’s Degree / Undergraduate certificate or PHD in the Human Resources and marketing related field/industry a Plus +.
- Technologically advanced and oriented. Must have above average computer and technical skills to navigate the communication and integration barriers of the business and marketing industry.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and a thorough knowledge of various business and marketing languages.
- Must have a flexible working time and must be will to work under duress.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495051 to apply for this job .