- Ensuring that all medical related complaints from our clients are promptly attended to.
- Hospital visitation to inspect facilities and resolve complaints.
- Review and collation of bills for transmission to Head Office.
- Monitor the quality of care being provided by facilities.
- Nursing and/or Midwifery.
- Must have a current practicing nursing license.
- Must be IT compliant with good usage of Microsoft Office Suite, emails.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with 1 year in the HMO industry.
- Must be willing to travel beyond Kaduna.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494989 to apply for this job .