Ultimate Health Management Services LTD seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Receive and attend to visitors and ensure that they are promptly attended to.
- Attend to all incoming calls and mails.
- Collaborate with all other staff of the branch to open and close meaningful business deals through calls and other identified means.
- Embark on strategic follow-up on marketing/sales issues at all levels through telephone, emails and letters based on directive and discretion.
- Ordinary National Diploma in Secretariat Administration from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Must be IT compliant with good usage of Microsoft Office Suite, emails.
- Minimum of 1year work experience in a related capacity.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must speak Hausa and English Language.
- Must be humble and trainable.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494988 to apply for this job .