We are a highly reputable co-educational International School, with world class facilities, located in the Lekki-Ajah-Epe Expressway axis of Lagos State. We seek to engage the services of a seasoned professional educator, and highly motivated individual as Principal. We operate a blend of both British and Nigerian curriculum.
- Maintains student discipline and ensure the safety of students and staff.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining effective communication system among the students, staff and parent.
- Shape a vision of academic success for all students and cultivate leadership in others.
- Responsible for the supervision, care and management of school equipment and facilities.
- Maintenance of school budget and the establishment and implementation of emergency procedures
- The school principal is responsible for the school administration and all facets of its instructional program.
- Guide school to better teaching and learning, supervises all teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Maintains high standards for excellent learning performance and commitment to our school's goals, missions and visions.
- Must be able to demonstrate unique expertise in growing the population and finances of a school.
- Candidate must have recent experience of heading a large School in Nigeria/Africa.
- Candidate must be a University graduate with first degree, preferably BEd or its equivalent, from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Postgraduate or professional qualification in education or any other related certifications will be an advantage.
- Minimum of eight (8) years cognate experience, several of which must have been at leadership levels in a secondary school.
- Candidate must be a good practicing Christian.
Method of Application
Kindly forward your updated resume and a cover letter via mail.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494982 to apply for this job .