We are in the business of producing outstanding creative print and digital solutions.
Our range of solutions cover photography both in studio and on location, photobooks, large format, packaging, magazines, on line web to print ecommerce solutions for photobooks and both business and personal stationery and finally cardboard engineering.
We sustain our innovation culture with ground-breaking technologies in such a way that it results in outstanding and memorable customer experiences and for our staff a greater technical understanding of our various products and solutions plus practical knowledge of their chosen career.
- Printing Personnel: Minimum of 5 years of working experience in photography industry, technical know-how on trouble-shooting, and ability to run routine maintenance are required. Candidate must be able to operate a fully-automated photographic printing machine. Proficiency with photo-editing software packages and skills in Photobook-making will be an edge.
- Maintain the computers, equipment and the programs necessary for production and ensure the machines are properly calibrated for the best results
- Enlarging, refocusing or retouching photographs to make specific parts of the image clearer or more visible.
- Examine prints for defects and ensure checks and make corrections to - brightness, colour balance, colour saturation, contrast, sharpness and cropping.
- Mix chemical baths necessary for photo development and determine the best possible finish, coloring and shading
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494974 to apply for this job .