We are in the business of producing outstanding creative print and digital solutions.
Our range of solutions cover photography both in studio and on location, photobooks, large format, packaging, magazines, on line web to print ecommerce solutions for photobooks and both business and personal stationery and finally cardboard engineering.
We sustain our innovation culture with ground-breaking technologies in such a way that it results in outstanding and memorable customer experiences and for our staff a greater technical understanding of our various products and solutions plus practical knowledge of their chosen career.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in video shoot and video production is required.
- Candidate must be able to use latest technologies and churn out innovative motion pictures. Knowledge of cinematography and events coverage will be an edge.
- Shoot footage and assist in editing
- Carry out technical tasks relating to production and post-production
- Sets up, and operates various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production
- Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Events coverage, outdoor shoot and in-studio projects
- Ability to create a portfolio for a project
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494973 to apply for this job .