We are in the business of producing outstanding creative print and digital solutions.
Our range of solutions covers photography both in studio and on location, photobooks, large format, packaging, magazines, on line web to print ecommerce solutions for photobooks and both business and personal stationery and finally cardboard engineering.
We sustain our innovation culture with ground-breaking technologies in such a way that it results in outstanding and memorable customer experiences and for our staff a greater technical understanding of our various products and solutions plus practical knowledge of their chosen career.
- Excellent proficiency with professional cameras, minimum of 3 years experience in both studio and event photography, and ability to do advertising-related shoot are required. Knowledge about photo-editing and creative designs will be an edge.
- Plans the composition of the photograph, analyzing the subject material and selecting the angle, lighting, and background to enhance desired or to eliminate unwanted features to produce the most aesthetically effective and informative photograph.
- Photograph people, landscapes, merchandise, or other subjects, using digital cameras and equipment.
- Studio photography, including portraits, passports and sessions
- Advertising photography, including modeling shoot and product shoot
- Events coverage, outdoor shoot and design of photobook layout
- Editing and retouching of pictures, particularly picture restoration
- Setting up studio lights both indoor and outdoor
- Ability to create a portfolio for a project
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494971 to apply for this job .