We are in the business of producing outstanding creative print and digital solutions.
Our range of solutions covers photography both in studio and on location, photobooks, large format, packaging, magazines, on line web to print ecommerce solutions for photobooks and both business and personal stationery and finally cardboard engineering.
We sustain our innovation culture with ground-breaking technologies in such a way that it results in outstanding and memorable customer experiences and for our staff a greater technical understanding of our various products and solutions plus practical knowledge of their chosen career.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in customer service, communications and customer relationship management is required. Candidates must have experience in damage control, CRM programs, and prospecting. Experience in photography or related industry will be an edge.
- Handles incoming calls or inquiries from prospective customers or clients
- Assists customers effectively by solving customer disputes
- Provides customer additional information or explains services
- Discusses products offered and ensures customer satisfaction
- Tactfully handles confrontational or stressful interactions with the public
- Completes supporting paperwork and data entry as required
- Accurately captures customer information
- Creates and maintains service reports
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494970 to apply for this job .