We are in the business of producing outstanding creative print and digital solutions. Our range of solutions cover photography both in studio and on location, photobooks, large format, packaging, magazines, on line web to print ecommerce solutions for photobooks and both business and personal stationery and finally cardboard engineering.
We sustain our innovation culture with ground-breaking technologies in such a way that it results in outstanding and memorable customer experiences and for our staff a greater technical understanding of our various products and solutions plus practical knowledge of their chosen career.
- Provide administrative support to the accounting department.
- Maintain and manage office administrative expenditure.
- Maintain, verify and rectify customer balances in accounts receivable records.
- Correspond with customers having long overdue and delinquent balances.
- Check and verify vendor bills before making payment advice.
- Maintain and manage inventory control of materials and supplies.
- Maintain bank deposits and check payment records.
- Reconcile bank records with bank statements.
- Provide accounting and administrative support to external audit teams.
- Integrate administrative and accounting functions smoothly.
- Educational qualifications, a minimum of 5 years of working experience, and proven track record of excellence and integrity are required. Candidates must have experience in cost accounting, pricing structure, and human resources management. Experience in photography or related industry will be an edge.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494968 to apply for this job .