GraceCo Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
At Graceco you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
We are in need of an experienced cost accountant to assist the company to set up a costing department and provide leadership for the staff.
• Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly, quarterly gross margin analysis by brand by customer type
• Assist in month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary, analyze inventory evaluation, inventory roll forward
• Prepare collateral reporting
• Analyze cost accounting data and assist with cycle count/physical inventories
• Maintain internal control documentation and test internal controls
• Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales, cost and inventory, liability accounts by customer type by brand
• Review and analyze inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies in regards to cost analyses and profitability
• Work in special projects as required
• Support and assist internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, tax schedules and others
• Ensure timely submission, accuracy and validity of inventory, gross margin schedules to management
• Others as may be assigned
Minimum Qualifications Are: