Location: Nigeria, Lagos State.
Our Client, a leading Oil & Gas company will be in need of a qualified professional to manage and performs duties in a safe, productive and cost-effective manner while maintaining compliance with health, environmental, and safety issues.
Purpose of role
A key responsibility of the incumbent is the ability to ensure that equipment and facilities both mechanical & electrical equipment, Generators, Pumps, Compressors, Trucks and all plant equipment are properly and adequately maintained.
· Assists his/her superior in the discharge of his/her duties to achieve the overall goals of the organization.
· To lead maintenance team and direct responsible for all maintenance activities and bringing the expected results with less down time and with reduced cost.
· Works with colleagues to design new systems, circuits and devices or develop existing technology.
· He/She does mechanical and electrical equipment maintenance, installation, troubleshooting and repair as needed.
· Carries out mechanical and electrical maintenance, troubleshoots, repairs on all types of pumps, compressors, diesel & gas generators, etc.
· Writes specifications and technical reports and maintenance budget preparation
· Ensures that a product will work with devices developed by others, can be made again reliably, and will perform consistently in specified operating environments;
· Spare parts vendor developments.
· Ensuring safety regulations are met.
· Keeping up to date with developments in technologies and regulations.
· And any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.