We’re looking for ambitious graduates, who want to be future business leaders.
- Organize and communicate effectively with drivers and company personnel to keep loads moving on time and correct any issues that arise.
- Work to revise dispatch planning, when necessary, in response to driver failures, equipment issues or other delays
- Utilize company computer system to update load statuses, provide driver updates and directions and initiate operations and maintenance improvement projects.
- Competitive Salary, annual bonus
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits and opportunity to participate in leadership development programs
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494919 to apply for this job .