Construction Company seeks to recruit a quantity surveyor who will be responsible for the development and execution of the project cost plan and monitor and collects cost data to ensure conformity with top management's budget directives, cost tracking, forecasting; and financial reporting.
Qualifications and Requirements;
- Carry out feasibility studies
- Prepare plans, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Performing risk analysis evaluations
- Cost control
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Bachelor Degree or its equivalent in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum of 0-2 years’ experience
- Higher degree or membership of a professional body is an added advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494908 to apply for this job .