Marketer

Acouns Nigeria Limited

Apply for this job   

Share this job:


We at Acouns Nigeria Ltd is looking to hire a FEMALE sales rep/marketer to create sales for our company. We look to employ recent NYSC graduates as our preference. We distribute medical/laboratory equipment across the country. We have been in existence for over 20 years and have a sizeable market share in the country. We are located in Banana Island, Lagos. The rep will spend over 80% of her time in the field and the remaining 20% in the office. 

Kindly submit your CV for vetting. You will be called for a phone interview and subsequently an in-person interview if we find your application satisfactory!!!

Summary

Company

Acouns Nigeria Limited

Job Level

Fresh Graduate/Entry Level/Graduate Internship

Location

Lagos

Specialization

Marketing / Advertising / Communications

Job Type

Full-Time

Minimum Qualification

Degree

Preferred Years of Experience

Entry Level

Salary

₦50,000.00 ‐ ₦60,000.00 per month

Application Deadline

4 weeks from now