"Our client is an Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) to African higher educational institutions and governments. They offer bundled ICT infrastructure and software solutions, using a vendor-financing model in which investments are recoverable on a subscription basis".
The Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for aggregating data from multiple sources in an efficient data warehouse and designing enterprise-level solutions for very large multidimensional databases. Additional responsibilities include:
- Designing and plan BI solutions
- Debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting BI solutions
- Creating and deploying reports
- Writing relational and multidimensional database queries
- Configuring, deploying and maintaining database servers
- Assisting the development team in database design and related activities
- Developing store procedures to compliment the work of developers
- Database tuning for improved performance across all projects
- Seek and accurately capture data required to ensure integrity of all systems within the scope of the Business Intelligence needs
- Ensure the data quality and integrity of the data.
- Contribute to post implementation maintenance, support and service management.
- Deliver common management dashboards with transparent drill down to the required level of detail,
- develop graphs and portal interfaces.
- Ensure that the activities of the Business Intelligence Team are delivered in the most effective and resource-efficient way possible.
- Provide advice and recommendations to senior colleagues in order to influence decisions.
- Ensure that the data warehouse architecture and delivery is compatible and consistent with the company's existing IT deployments and strategic technical infrastructure vision.
- Maintain a strategic awareness of international and national trends in business intelligence and data warehouse technology in order to inform the Company's Business Intelligence provision.
- Gather, manipulate and perform analysis on data from multiple systems and other
- wider resources to solve complex technical issues and/or to provide key intelligence.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494760 to apply for this job .