The Social Media executive’s role is vital to the media arm of the AIM Group Family as our social media pages serves as our main public face online.
As part of the WEBTEAM, you will work closely with other staff on all aspects of the organisation's work. These include:
attending staff meetings, and if relevant and available, other meetings, promptly report problems relating to our online portals to the head of WEBTEAM.
We need a talented individual to manage the social portals including web content curation.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (Event/PR etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
The successful candidate will:
- Have working knowledge and experience in social media and web content management system (CMS) e.g. Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal etc.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
Must be a graduate from any field
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494687 to apply for this job .