- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery.
- Securing and booking a suitable venue or location.
- Liaising with clients, designers & PR to create a brand for the event plus social media.
- Post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports).
- Comprehensive planning and management of events assigned, including meeting with clients, conducting event research for locations, venue site inspections, budget management, contract review and approval, food selection, air travel, room assignments, ground transportation, dinner or on-site entertainment arrangements and on-location support.
- Plan multiple events simultaneously, and take all steps necessary to ensure a successful event, even on very short notice.
- Propose, create and design all collateral materials and creative necessary for all events and meetings, ensuring consistency with each network’s logo and style guide.
- Oversee all premium orders to ensure accuracy of logo usage, cost per item, delivery date/address, and proper tracking. Serve as purchasing and merchandising agent for promotional items, including sourcing products, serving as marketing and creative consultant, aiding in design and creative development of items, and quality review and approval.
- Review and approve invoices, and ensure all invoices are coded and charged correctly.
- Create comprehensive action plans, incorporating various social media channels to drive social media engagement.
- Strategize a plan for the voice of Lukandi socially and in out of the box ways to create action.
- Special Job Requirements:
- High energy and outgoing personality a must.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Professional appearance demeanour.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494673 to apply for this job .