We are a unique kind of recruitment company. Talent Phase Pan-Africa focuses on partnering with employers to find the right candidates who will augment your organizational objectives. Our recruitment services encompass all levels of professional experience and span a broad range of industries and companies. We get paid only when we successfully complete the job and never charge fees to candidates!
- The primary focus of this position is to bring new generate new business and grow existing clients across Africa.
- H/She will be required to initiate and organize meetings and phone calls with prospects, prepare professional emails, participate in preparation of sales collateral and will require advanced communication and negotiating skills.
- Exceeds sales revenue quotas by winning new contracts and job orders through prospecting and developing new customer relationships.
- Identifies and qualifies sales opportunities by providing a consultative and value-added approach to develop relationships.
- Negotiates contractual terms and conditions for employment services, and works with the operations and recruiting teams to ensure smooth handoffs.
- Define and develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans for new accounts to further penetrate existing accounts.
- Present company service offerings to prospective clients, client consultation and development of proposals.
- Develops and executes sales presentations to potential clients.
- Creates proposals for providing staffing services, customized to prospective clients’ needs.
- Develops and implements sales plans and associated activities.
- BSc degree in relevant fields.
- 3 years of successful sales experience and a proven track record for closing new accounts.
- Previous experience in selling recruitment services is preferred but not required.
- Ability to analyze industry trends and penetrate key client organizations across sales territory.
- Understanding of the African market across all sectors.
- A high level of comfort with performing cold calls and delivering professional, formal presentations.
- The ability to identify prospective customers’ needs, propose solutions and convert prospects to clients.
- Action and results oriented attitude. Capable of developing a strong business case for client action and skills to close the sale.
- Experience using MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494670 to apply for this job .