Job Title: ADMIN/HR OFFICER
Reports to: Manager, Finance and Admin
Organization: LEAP Africa
About LEAP: Leadership Effectiveness, Accountability and Professionalism (LEAP) Africa, established in 2002, is a non-profit committed to developing dynamic innovative and principled African leaders. We recognize that raising leaders is critical to nation building and wealth creation. Over the years, LEAP has inspired and equipped youth, business owners and social entrepreneurs to lead ethically while implementing initiatives that transform their communities and organizations for better; sustaining livelihood and contributing to national development. LEAP achieves this through its training programmes, publications and most recently eLearning.
Our focus is captured under three headers:
1. Youth LEAP
2. Biz LEAP
ADMIN/ HR OFFICER JOB DUTIES
- Experience in data processing: process and regularly update personnel records, payroll and job applicant records.
- Generate weekly, monthly and annual reports on spreadsheets as required.
- Experience in maintaining office files including client, accounting and contract files.
- Managing the work environment, responsible for the availability of work resources and adequate utilization of same.
- Oversees the operation of office accounts, planning and monitoring of expenditure.
- Provides support for LEAP programmes by coordinating travel arrangements and other logistics.
- Organizes board/staff meetings and other staff events.
- Coordination of recruitment exercises.
- Coordination of quarterly staff appraisal exercise
- Maintenance of records related to vacations, sick leave, grievances, performance reviews and disciplinary actions.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office such as Word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint presentation.
- Ability to multitask and be willing to assume a range of unanticipated assignments.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Knowledge of office management principles and procedures.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Knowledge of human resources administration principles and practices.
Minimum Job Requirement
- 3 years relevant experience in same/similar capacity.
- HND/First Degree in a relevant field.
- Experience working for an NGO with diverse cultures may be an added advantage.
This is a challenging opportunity for a dedicated and highly motivated professional.
If you would like to join LEAP Africa’s team and be part of building resilience and economic growth in Africa, please submit your application by November 30, 2016.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494667 to apply for this job .