Kiakiagas is Nigeria’s first online cooking gas, equipment, accessories and servicing company offering outstanding, quick & safe delivery of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and its related products to homes and industries.
- Planning and controlling change.
- Managing quality assurance programmes.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
- Minimum of a degree
- 3-5 years experience
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494649 to apply for this job .