Kiakiagas is Nigeria’s first online cooking gas, equipment, accessories and servicing company offering outstanding, quick & safe delivery of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and its related products to homes and industries.
- Drivers are responsible for inspecting the vehicle prior to leaving the place where the vehicle is parked. Once the driver leaves the parked facility with the vehicle, any damages found are the responsibility of the drivers; drivers will not operate a vehicle that the driver suspects are not operating properly. The driver will park the vehicle and make appropriate arrangements with the company.
- Drivers must only transport the number of persons for which there are seatbelts in the vehicle. The driver must make certain that all persons in the vehicle wear their seatbelts.Understand current business processes
- Drivers must observe all traffic regulations. Drivers are personally responsible for any traffic citations (tickets) that may be issued as a result of driving company vehicle.
- Drivers must take appropriate precautions when driving conditions are hazardous. (This includes but is not limited to storms, fog, heavy rain conditions). This includes allowing enough time for travel.
- Drivers are responsible for taking appropriate measures to secure and safeguard the vehicle until it is returned to the designated location given by the company
- Driver is responsible for complying with all traffic rules and regulations associated with driving and given by the company.
- Drivers must never drink or take any drug substance while on duty.
- Minimum of SSCE
- 1-3 years experience
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494648 to apply for this job .