Kiakiagas is Nigeria’s first online cooking gas, equipment, accessories and servicing company offering outstanding, quick & safe delivery of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and its related products to homes and industries.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Minimum of a degree
- 1-3 years experience
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494647 to apply for this job .