Kiakiagas is Nigeria’s first online cooking gas, equipment, accessories and servicing company offering outstanding, quick & safe delivery of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and its related products to homes and industries.
- As a Customer Service Agent you will be part of the Customer Service team in Kiakia Gas, Nigeria’s first online LPG platform.
- We are looking for open-minded, vibrant, creative, goal oriented and hard working individuals with extensive marketing and customer service experience.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Assist in the selling processes for our customers and generating additional Sale.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up through emails, phone or any other required means to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Collecting and storing useful data within our backend system
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to foster and maintain relationships with individuals.
- Excellent negotiation skills and strong communication skills – proven results with key decision makers
- Willingness to work well in a team
- A large network (friends, family, contacts etc.)
- Post Secondary Education in any field.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494644 to apply for this job .