The program’s purpose is to provide a source for organizational renewal, support diversity initiatives, and infuse talent into the organization. Following a number of personal & professional assessments, the successful candidates will be working on a contractual basis as a Graduate Trainee for a period of 12months program during which graduate Trainees will receive cross-functional training and exposure to all departments through an initial corporate orientation. Each trainee will be assigned a mentor for career and personal guidance for the duration of the program. Candidates will have the opportunity to participate in live projects and to take on the responsibility for managing these projects as well as their successful implementations. A final graduate project where all graduate trainees will be requested to professionally demonstrate their learning will mark the end of the program.
- Accurately maintain and update their personal portfolio of evidence as specified by the program guidelines and within agreed timeframes to ensure all learning received (both on and off the job) is captured over the program duration.
- Participate in all field work assignments as specified by the program and to complete all tasks/projects as assigned for these activities.
- Successfully manage and complete all assigned projects and assessments as per program requirements and schedule.
- Take responsibility for and commit to continuous self-development throughout the 12-month duration of the program in order to achieve a high level of competence as outlined by the program specifications.
- Adhere and demonstrate the core values of Blue Seal Engineering Services both internally and externally.
- Facilitate the creation of an open learning environment by continuously sharing knowledge and learning with program peers as well as mentors and program managers.
- Minimum of OND, HND, BSc. in any related field of study.
- 0-3 years working experience.
- Must be fluent in spoken English.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494637 to apply for this job .