Skills and Qualities
- Listening skills
- Internal Communications
- Customer Service Orientation
- Performance Management
- Quality Management
- Product Knowledge
- Ensures accuracy of information and quality of delivery by monitoring telephone calls; recommending improvements.
- Determines quality standards by studying inbound and outbound calls and customer service presentations; conducting test calls to customer service representatives on new products and services.
- Verifies results by measuring skills in use of scripts, product knowledge, sales and service ability, greeting, diction, listening, etiquette, objection handling, efficiency, and courteous close of calls.
- Provides feedback to customer service representatives by monitoring calls; monitoring feedback for external vendor programs; conducting monthly help sessions.
- Evaluates approaches by rating effectiveness of customer service representatives; providing quality ratings; identifying training needs; developing training programs; conducting training.
- Directs quality initiatives by requiring adherence to quality assurance policies and procedures; developing new models; implementing changes.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494636 to apply for this job .