The Warehouse Manager is responsible for the efficient receipt, storage, sorting, and dispatch of fabrics. He/she will be responsible for the maintenance and control of the warehouse operations. He/She will report to the Distribution Supply Chain Manager.
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor the receipt, storage, re-balling, and dispatch of goods.
- Collaborate with Sales Department needs and work closely with Merchandizing Manager to deliver products as specified.
- Supervise the Warehouse Officers and ensure that the warehouse activities are efficient and in line with timelines provided.
- Organzie the recruitment and training of staff
- Coordinate the use of automated and computerized systems.
- Keep stock control systems up to date and conduct spot checks as needed.
- Conduct monthly reconciliation of inventory and confirm reporting accuracy.
- Plan future capacity requirements
- Maintain clear communication lines with factory, sales, merchandiser, and logistics departments
- Ensure adequate conditions of good during storage in warehouse
- Deliver on time in full orders.
- Implement the order from the Supply Chain Manager.
Skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge of end to end supply chain processes and best practices.
- Experience in warehousing and distribution of products in Nigeria
- Good risk management skills and ability to troubleshoot.
- Ability to think outside the box and to gather knowledge on supply chain best practices.
- Numeracy and an understanding of excel analysis
- Experience in inventory management
- Skill in motivating and leading team
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Skill in budget preparation and fiscal management.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple activities.
- Skills in the use of inventory management software, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494448 to apply for this job .