- continuously learn about and keep up to date with work health and safety matters
- have an understanding of the nature of the work the organisation does and stay aware of the risks workers and volunteers may face when working for the organisation
- ensure and verify that the organisation has available for use, and uses, appropriate resources and processes to eliminate or minimise risks to health and safety
- ensure and verify the organisation has processes in place for communicating and considering information regarding work health and safety and responding to that information, and
- ensure and verify the organisation has, and implements, processes for complying with any duties and requirements under work health and safety (WHS) law.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494447 to apply for this job .