Cradter Nigeria Limited is an Oil and Gas Services, Support and engineering Company dedicated to providing comprehensive Services to all sectors of the Oil and Gas industry
Cradter Nigeria Limited was founded in 2001 and has since progressed into all areas of the Oil and Gas Field service sector, including offshore and onshore maintenance and operations support, training and consultancy services, Quality Control Services, Engineering Services, equipment Procurement / supply services, equipment installation / commissioning services, personnel and heavy-duty equipment supply and onshore construction services. We are an organization of dedicated business professionals with the analytical skills, personal integrity and business judgment needed to serve clients with a commitment to the highest quality of service. CRADTER NIGERIA LIMITED shared values enable the Partners to bring the collective knowledge, expertise and resources of the Company to each client engagement, to build the business of the Company and to provide the Company’s people with outstanding career opportunities. We also specialize in Management and Environmental Consultancy Services.
- Will be responsible for managing the delivery of the Company’s projects and services throughout the region, which includes the full management and development of the contract teams to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget (including client contact and the scheduling of all equipment etc.).
- Managing quality assurance programmes.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout
- Needs to be self-motivated and able to demonstrate a track record of successfully managing contract teams delivering multiple projects concurrently
- Oversight (job selection, schedule and review) of the estimating function.
- Decision-making responsibility concerning project cost, time, methods and performance
- Accountability for project planning, contract administration, execution, job cost tracking, billing, change order control system, claims and job close out
- Proven ability at detailed take-off and estimating for electrical projects
- Implement best business practices for project management procedures and documentation. Establish detail job cost system and procedures to collect required data from the field. (Time sheets, daily reports, change orders etc.)
- Coordinate with Project managers, status review of submittals.
- Be responsible for subcontract pay applications reviews and approvals.
- Conduct project kickoff meeting with project team.
- Assist with project manager with the selection of subcontractors and suppliers for project buy-out.
- Provide monthly project status detail and cost to complete figures
- Coordinate and direct workforce through project managers
- Conduct company project management meetings reviewing performance monthly and scheduling daily/weekly.
- Interfacing with contractors and in-house operations
- Supporting an injury free work environment and safety culture
- A bachelor's degree in business, finance, or a related field, Business Management, and Economics.
- Advanced degree like a Master's in Business Administration (MBA) an advantage.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in bidding and managing multiple electrical and construction of commercial buildings and industrial projects
- Prior experience with design/build, preferred
- Knowledge of electrical codes and general construction methods
- Demonstrated ability to read, understand, and write contracts
- Experienced in writing detailed scope proposals
- Strong computer skills – Excel, Word, estimating software (ConEst a plus)
- Demonstrated ability working with accounting department to produce accurate operational reports.
- Excellent people, communication and negotiating skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494436 to apply for this job .