Mott MacDonald's International Development Services Unit, IDS, operates within the international development sectors of Environment and Water, Education, Health and Social and Economic Development. Together we implement and manage projects and programmes in developing countries and emerging economies around the world. We are committed to support the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and to provide our expertise to help improving lives of people in need.
For multiple upcoming bids within the field of Urban Development and Transport, we would like to get in touch with Freelance professionals that are open for on-site assignments in developing countries.
- Our Urban Development and Transport portfolio focuses on donor funded programs in Africa and (South and South-East) Asia.
- Overall target is to improve the lives of people in Rural and Urban areas by supporting national governments and municipalities in Transport Policy, Master Planning, and Identification and Design of urban infrastructure.
- To achieve this goal, multiple specialists are needed in (among others) the fields of Road Asset Management, Environmental Impact and Public-Private Partnerships (PPP). We work in countries such as Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and multiple Sub-Saharan African countries.
- You will be an experienced International Development consultant with proven technical skills in the above areas gained form implementing projects in country funded by donors such as DFID, ADB, EU, WB etc. ideally you:
- Have at least 10 years of experience as an international expert or Team Leader in multiple donor funded programmes;
- Have at least 7 years of experience in various developing countries;
- Have a relevant degree in your field of expertise;
- Possess good reporting skills;
- Are flexible when it comes to relocation
- Are fluent in English, additional languages are beneficial.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494405 to apply for this job .