- This position is responsible for developing, establishing and maintaining external company relationships which are expected to result into business for the company.
- External relationship officers should manage relations with clients, providing optimum customer service; they serve to market the companys products to propective clients. They should possess the strong desire to build relationships that translate to returning clients to the company.
- This position requires someone with a strong desire to work in a start-up environment and possess a strong desire to play a critical role in the success of the organization.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for sourcing for new clients and business.
- Devising and preparing ideas, strategies and promotional activities.
- Responsible for customer relations; work closely with clients, trying to satisfy their needs with the company's products. Provide clients with the support and assistance they require, giving advice and support on using company services.
- Analysing and investigating pricing, demand and competition.
- Develop progressive and aggressive brand positioning that will increase sales volume in the market.
- Create and implement a strategic sales/marketing plan that targets physicians and clinical trial entities (pharmacies, laboratories, hospitals, medical device companies, etc.)
- Manage budgets required to implement plan and deliver results consistent with company objectives.
- Generate, call, and qualify service/sales leads.
- Engage in direct sales activities, including but not limited to office visits, conference exhibitions, dinner meetings, etc.
- Assist in the development of sales and marketing literature, and other supporting information for existing and prospective clients.
- Generate periodic reports that clearly shows performance tracking.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- B.Sc in Social Science, Biological Science or related field.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ sales experience in diagnostic laboratory business.
- Sales experience in diagnostic laboratory business will be an added advantage.
- Strong Social Media skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows OS and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong Communication skills and attention to details (Thoroughness).
- Strong organization skills and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Background in medical or biological sciences will be an added advantage.
- Relevant Certifications in Marketing, Safety, Health Regulations or any related field will be an added advantage.
- Able to interact effectively with mid and high level organisation executives.
- The candidate must be flexible, self-motivated, and results oriented, with the ability to think strategically as well as execute tactically.
- Realistic – able to deal with practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
- Good Documentation and analyzing skills
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494404 to apply for this job .