LANDSTARS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS is a group of schools located at 16 Juliet Street Opp. St Luke Anglican Church, Aguda, Surulere Lagos State. We seek to serve the educational needs of our community and our country at large.
LANDSTARS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS seek to recruit a qualified candidate for this position:
Under general supervision, Administrative Clerks work independently to provide a full range of clerical assignments of average difficulty as assigned or defined by established procedures. Also, a Clerk (Clerical worker) helps manage the routine administration tasks in an organization or department.
- Respond to requests for information from the public or employees by answering the phone, greeting the public, mailing program information, and making referrals.
- Update files, and maintain a variety of records such as addresses, telephone numbers, vacation schedules, attendance and time-sheets, numerical logs, ledgers, and client files.
- Pick up, receive, open, date stamp and deliver mail and/or other materials.
- Photocopy documents, collate, assemble, and distribute materials.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies and materials.
- Train other staff members to perform work activities, such as using computer applications, and also monitor and direct the work of lower-level clerks.
- Complete work schedules, manage calendars and arrange appointments as well as prepare meeting agendas, attend meetings, and record and transcribe minutes.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
- Ability to work independently and perform clerical assignments with moderate direction.
- Ability to read, comprehend, explain, and apply written procedures.
- Working knowledge of business practices, correspondence and typing formats, including correct English grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Ability to operate office equipment.
- Ability to greet visitors, answer the phone and answer or refer incoming inquiries from the public.
- Ability to perform complex data entry tasks.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite software and the use of computer systems.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of OND/B.Sc. in any relevant field.
- Certified Computer Training in MS-Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Minimum of One (1) year of experience, (paid or volunteer) performing duties related to office or clerical support.
- Good communication skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494396 to apply for this job .