An Engineering Construction company located in Port-Harcourt requires for immediate employment technically sound and result-oriented individuals to fill this vacant position
- Develop and implement project work plans and review as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify construction issues to be resolved through site surveys for potential locations.
- Conduct onsite visits and coordinate with construction crew and operations personnel continuously.
- Convey and supervise contractors and subcontractors.
- Develop, maintain and improve any business relationships vital to division success.
- Establish and manage relations with independent contractors, vendors and negotiates best possible rates for their products and services.
- Conduct quality control for work performed by independent contractors.
- Evaluate project and recommend report to identify issues and opportunities to improve performance going forward.
- Interact clearly, constructively and positively with all organizational departments to ensure projects are completed effectively and with minimal disruption to planned events.
- Participate actively as projects team member to improve department efficiency, reduce costs and assist in improvement of product through customer experiences.
- Encourage communication of information between departments.
- Supervise and stimulate procurement activities as required ensuring on time delivery of components and equipment.
- Develop and maintain relations with clients as required establishing correct interfaces and presenting professional image.
- Support cost saving development initiatives and delivery process improvements.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of B.SC. Civil Engineering or Architecture (M.SC an added advantage)
- At least 8 years cognate experience
- Must be computer literate.
- Fluent in English
- Ability to interpret drawings and use survey instruments.
- Ability to undertake construction of high rise buildings, other civil engineering works with little or no supervision.
- Have good control of skilled and unskilled men.
- Ability to represent the company at project site meetings and other meetings.
- Must possess good project planning and execution techniques to monitor progress of work.
Applicants MUST be resident in Port Harcourt
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494392 to apply for this job .